October 1, 2021
Peeling Rose de Mer is one of the available procedures indicated as a complement for the treatment of some skin problems, such as melasma, acne, scars and stretch marks.
Rose de Mer is a natural, mechanical dead sea coral-based peeling from Christina Zehavi's imported line, which comes from Israel and has been on the market for over 30 years.
It is a natural product rich in vitamins A, E and C, and minerals, which helps fight acne, dark spots on the skin, and expression marks. After application, the results are amazing and can be seen in the very first session.
1) It has exfoliating action: Rose de Mer peeling promotes an exfoliating action, capable of renewing the skin.
2. Stimulates the collagen and elastin: this peeling can stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the dermis.
3. Helps in the treatment of acne: it can be used as a complement in the treatment of acne, due to its action in controlling oiliness and renewing the skin.
4. Helps in the improvement of melasma: it also appears as a complementary procedure in the treatment of melasma.
5. Promotes skin rejuvenation: this occurs because of its concentration of vitamins and minerals.
6. Collaborates in the treatment of stretch marks and scars: the Dead Sea peeling is indicated to improve the signs of scars and soften stretch marks.
The main advantage is that it is free of chemical assets, allowed for any skin type, including the most sensitive skins, important to emphasize that it is fully indicated for all skin phototypes, such as black and oriental skins. It can be applied from 12 years old, and in pregnant and lactating women because it is 100% natural. A great option also for nursing mothers, since it contains no acids or chemicals, only natural products.
Post-immediately the skin is slightly red and sensitive to touch. Although it does not contain acid, there is a peeling process that starts around 48 hours after the procedure and lasts an average of 3 to 6 days. Generally, the results obtained are very satisfactory, which makes it a gold standard peeling in the facial aesthetics market.